Being a small business cancellation’s significantly affect us and as such the following policy will apply.
- Accommodation can be cancelled or amendments made up to 14 days prior to arrival. An administration fee of $50.00 will apply
- Cancellation from 14 to 7 days notice will forfeit the 1st nights deposit
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will forfeit the full amount of the booking less any portion that can re-let
- Should you leave earlier than expected full payment will still be required
- Any booking made through any third party provider is subject to the cancellation policy stated by that service
- Owners reserve the right to vary the policy at their discretion
- Check in is from 2 – 6pm. Later arrivals must specify an arrival time and contact the owners on the day to arrange entry
- Check out is by 10am
- Transfer from the Bus Station can be arranged with reasonable notice
- Rosewood does not have facilities suitable for guests under 12
- Smoking is permitted only in the garden area. The deck and inside of the house are smoke-free and your co-operation is appreciated.
- Bookings are confirmed only by provision of a credit card or payment made in full
- Payment may be made by Direct Credit, Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard or Cash
- Unless otherwise specified all rooms are subject to a maximum of 2 guests using the existing bedding and only registered guests will occupy the rooms
- Total cost of rectification of any damage, such as staining or paintwork marks, to any part of the property, and also replacement of any items broken, will be the responsibility of the individual
- Any person, or group of persons, whose behaviour detracts from the quiet and peaceful environment within the house or its grounds, thereby reducing the enjoyment of others, will be asked to leave, and will be responsible for the payment of their full booking
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended as cancellations incur charges
Rosewood Guesthouse is committed to using limited resources in a responsible manner without compromising our guest’s experience and comfort. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment for social and financial considerations. We recognise that our business impacts on the wider natural and social environment in which we live and upon which we all depend ultimately.
For reasons of sustainability these are some of the practices we follow
- Water is treated on our property in a Bio-Max system and reticulates to the garden
- Where practical energy efficient light globes are used
- Where practical exterior lighting is solar powered
- Air-conditioners are individually controlled and guests are asked to consider whether their use is necessary and of course to be switched off when out
- Our household cleaners are chosen with care and are bio-degradable and made from sustainable resources
- Guest amenities are selected from eco-friendly sources without compromise on quality
- Plantings in the garden are chosen to encourage and sustain our native birds
- Our produce is sourced locally wherever possible, minimising our food miles and we seek to limit packaging by buying direct from the producer where possible
- We recycle all our glass, paper and tins, kitchen and garden waste is composted
- No pesticides or chemical sprays are used in our garden which would impact on our wildlife
- Our marketing is carried in re-usable bags, we have said no to plastic bags
- When undertaking renovations and improvement to Rosewood, appliances are chosen which combined energy efficient, water efficiency as well as great aesthetic qualities
Share our commitment to adapting to the changing needs of society, every small contribution counts!