Margaret River is full of great things to do
Some of the tours and activities we are happy to recommend are:
- Touring in Rose the 1956 Rolls Royce in Margaret River private touring at its best for Rosewood Guests!
- winetoursmargaretriver.com.au For a really enjoyable day in a group of up to 12 Margaret River Vintage Wine Tours are fantastic!
- legendcharters.net Want to watch the whales in season from
- bodybliss.com.au we can arrange an in-house massage for true pampering
- margaretriverdiscovery.com.au – Sean’s tours are exceptional and with a maximum group of 6
- winefordudes.com.au – offering fun, relaxed and informative tours. Their Daily Wine Tour includes the ‘Exclusive Wine Blending Experience’
- margaretriver-mcleodtours.com – fabulous kangaroo tours and much more
- confluence.com.au - a look at wine and food pairing
- margaretriverexposed.com.au – Scenic, nature and wildflower tours, great for photography!
Accommodation in Perth we can recommend
- durackhouse.com.au a fabulous location in Mt Lawley Perth
- durhamlodge.com In Victoria Park
- triggretreat.com Walking distance to the beach
In the great town of Denmark, we recommend
- thegrangebnb.com.au set out of town with glorious views
In Albany we can recommend
- www.beachhouseatbayside.com.au stylish and comfortable!