Map and Directions
Rosewood is easy to find in Margaret River
Rosewood is a minute by car or ten minutes on foot from Bussell Hwy making a pleasant walk to the many restaurants
From the Bussell Highway turn west towards the beach, Rosewood Guesthouse is 700 metres along on the right hand side. If you miss the driveway you can turn at the round about 70 metres west and turn left into the drive.
From Caves Rd turn east on Wallcliffe Rd towards the townsite of Margaret River. Rosewood Guesthouse is 70 metres east of the small roundabout, turn left into our drive.
How far is it?
- Perth 282km 3.5hrs Follow the Kwinana Freeway southbound and travel on the new Forrest Hwy to Bunbury. From Bunbury follow signage to Busselton and then follow the signs to Augusta/Margaret River
- Augusta 50km 0.45hrs south on Bussell Hwy
- Busselton 50km 0.45hrs north on Bussell Hwy
- Yallingup 50km 0.45hrs north on Caves Rd
- Pemberton 140km 1.45hrs South on Bussell Hwy turn east at Karriedale
- Walpole 260km 3.00hrs via Pemberton
- Denmark 328km 3.5hrs
- Albany 378km 4.5hrs
- Esperance 765km 9hrs